Start-up Competition for Retail 4.0
At the Predictive Analytics World for Business on 13-14th of November, Berlin
The retail industry is catching up: To win the race for the consumer, manufacturers and retailers boost their production, supply chain and sales engines with advanced analytics and fuel them with customer and sensor data.
However, not every retail shop or brand manufacturer can afford it’s own data science team and even the biggest data lab cannot build prototypes and solutions for every analytics use case, especially when it comes to artificial intelligence.
Retail industry is looking for smart start-ups that provide specialized and ready-to-use AI solutions.
Connecting the corporate world with the AI start-up world is the mission of 42A a market network that helps enterprises to design AI experiments and to evaluate different AI solutions. The 42AI Start-up Competition for Retail 4.0 offers three start-ups the chance to pitch their solutions to an audience of +300 AI experts and business decision makers during the annual Predictive Analytics World for Business conference on the 13-14th November in Berlin. Each invited start-up gets two combi pass tickets for the conference with two days of 7 parallel tracks, +60 sessions and +650 participants (worth up to 1.595€ per ticket). Recent Predictive Analytics World events include speakers and participants from the following companies: Rewe, S. Oliver, Unilever, Breuninger, Zalando, Otto, Douglas, Lidl and many more. In addition the winner of the pitch competition will receive special prizes from our sponsors.
Every start-up that provides an analytics solution based on machine or deep learning for the retail industry is invited to apply – it doesn’t matter wether just started the business and are still at the first client acquisition stage or wether your business is well funded with dozens of big corporate clients. What matters is that you provide a smart AI solution to a critical business challenge that creates economical benefits for your clients. Examples are solutions for:
· Predictive maintenance & root cause analysis
· Anticipatory shipping & route optimization
· Demand forecasting & replenishment optimization
· Category management & shelf optimization
· Dynamic pricing & price optimization
· Lead scoring & customer segmentation
· Fraud detection & risk scoring
· Product recommendations & affinity scoring
· Churn prevention & reactivation likelihood
· Return rate & order cancel reduction
· and many more!
Applying for the 42AI Start-up Competition for Retail 4.0 is fast and easy:
2. Our jury of data science and retail experts (to be announced soon) will select three start-ups that will be invited. We’ll inform you until August 30th if you are nominated
3. If you are nominated, you need to confirm your participation until September 14th.
4. Prepare your pitch deck for the Predictive Analytics World for Business conference until November 2nd.
5. Pitch your AI solution on November 13rd during the 42AI session on the main stage of the Predictive Analytics World conference in Berlin.
The audience will vote who will win the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
Your pitch will take place on the first day of the conference at 5:00 pm. The agenda for the one-hour pitch session is:
1. Introduction by Simon Schneider, CEO of 42AI
2. Presentation of the Main Sponsor
3. Pitch of Start-up #1: Client Challenge – Unique Solution – Business Benefits
4. Pitch of Start-up #2: Client Challenge – Unique Solution – Business Benefits
5. Pitch of Start-up #3: Client Challenge – Unique Solution – Business Benefits
6. Joint Q&A moderated by Simon Schneider
7. Audience Voting (with Sli.do)
8. Award Ceremony
Estrel Berlin, Sonnenallee 225, 12057 Berlin, Germany
Do you have any questions? Please contact us: email@example.com.